- Ellis, John Tracy, “Why Study History?”
- Gleason, Philip, “Searching, Finding and the Catholic History of Texas"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., “The Enduring Hispanic Faith Communities: Spanish and Texas Church Historiography"
- Foley, Patrick, “Jean-Marie Odin, C.M., Missionary Bishop Extraordinaire of Texas"
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., "Gilbert R. Cruz. Let There Be Towns: Spanish Municipal Origins in the American Southwest"
- Jones, Oakah L., "Félix D. Almaráz, Jr. The San Antonio Missions and Their System of Land Tenure"
- Watson, O.M.I., William L., "Gerald P. Fogarty, S.J., ed. Patterns of Episcopal Leadership"
- Mullady, O.P., Brian, "Joseph P. Chinnici, O.F.M. Living Stones: The History and Structure of Catholic Spiritual Life in the United States"
- Griffin, C.D.P., Janet, "Ursula Stepsis, C.S.A. and Dolores Liptak, R.S.M., eds. Pioneer Healers: The History of Women Religious in American Health Care"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Reher, Margaret Mary. Catholic Intellectual Life in America: A Historical Study of Persons and Movements"
- Hackett, O.P., Shelia, "Kennelly, C.S.J., Karen. American Catholic Women: A Historical Exploration"
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., "Mares, E. A. I Returned and Saw Under the Sun: Padre Martinez of Taos, a Play"
- Kane, Paula, "Kauffman, Christopher J. Tradition and Transformation in Catholic Culture: The Priests of Saint Sulpice in the United States from 1791 to the Present"
- Dunn, C.S.C., William H., "O'Brien, David. Public Catholicism"
- Towey, Martin G., "Liptak, R.S.M., Dolores. Immigrants and Their Church"
- Foley, Patrick, "Rybolt, C.M., John E., ed. The American Vincentians: A Popular History of the Congregation of the Mission in the United States, 1815-1987"
- Field, William Noe, “Ecclesiastical Architecture in the United States”
- Patrick, James, “St. Patrick’s Cathedral of Fort Worth and the Continental Gothic Revival”
- Robinson, Willard B., “To the Glory of God: Texas Churches Designed by Leo M.J. Dielmann”
- Fox, Stephen, “Nicholas Joseph Clayton as a Catholic Architect"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Ed. Stephen J. Vicchio and Sister Virginia Geiger. Perspectives on the American Catholic Church"
- Hayman, Robert W., "Marvin R. O'Connell. John Ireland and the American Catholic Church"
- Geiger, S.S.N.D., Virginia, "Charles Warren Currier, C.SS.R. Carmel in America, 1790-1890"
- Foley, Patrick, "Ed. Jay P. Dolan. The American Catholic Parish: A History From 1850 To The Present"
- Towey, Martin G., "Thomas J. Noel. Colorado Catholicism and The Archdiocese of Denver, 1857-1989"
- Swietek, Francis R., "Jon Butler. Awash in a Sea of Faith: Christianizing the American People"
- Vanderholt, James, "Joseph M. White. The Diocesan Seminary in the United States: A History from the 1870s to the Present"
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., "James J. Thompson. The Church, the South, and the Future"
- Griffin, C.D.P., Janet, "Alden V. Brown. The Grail Movement and American Catholicism, 1940-1975"
- Wright, O.M.I., Robert E., "Martín Salinas. Indians of the Rio Grande Delta: Their Role in the History of Southern Texas and Northeastern Mexico"
- Dunn, C.S.C., William H., "Thomas W. Spalding. The Premier See: A History of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, 1789-1989"
- Hennesey, James, S.J., “Searching for the Tradition”
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., “The Legacy of Columbus: Spanish Mission Policy in Texas"
- McCarty, Kieran, “Before They Crossed the Great River: Cultural Backgrounds of the Spanish Franciscans of Texas”
- “Women Religious and the Catholic Evangelization of Texas: A Photographic Essay,” compiled by Kinga Perzynska
- Nolan, Charles E., “The Catholic Parish History Revisited”
- Cruz, Gilbert R. "Marc Simmons. The Last Conquistador"
- Labbé, Dolores Egge. "Cyprian Davis. The History of Black Catholics in the United States"
- Geiger, Virgina, S.S.N.D. "Sister Daniel Hannefin, D.C. Daughters of the Church: A Popular History of the Daughters of Charity in the United States, 1809-1987"
- McCarthy, Most Rev. John. "Mary Beth Rogers. Cold Anger: A Story of Faith and Power Politics"
- Griffin, Janet, C.D.P. "James K. Kenneally. The History of American Catholic Women"
- Stevens, Joanne. "Roland F. Dickey. New Mexico Village Arts"
- Hayman Robert W. "Stephen J. Ochs. Desegregating the Altar: The Josephites and the Struggle for Black Priests 1871-1960"
- de la Teja, Jesús F. "David Hurst Thomas, editor. Columbian Consequences Volume 1: Archaeological and Historical Perspectives on the Spanish Borderlands West"
- Diekemper, O.F.M., Barnabas, "Ruth R. Olivera and Liliane Crete. Life in Mexico under Santa Anna, 1822-1855"
- Foley, Patrick. "James Vanderholt. Called to Serve: History of St. John's and Assumption Seminaries, San Antonio, Texas, 1915-1990"
- Swietek, Francis R. "Colman J. Barry, ed. Sense of Place II: The Benedictines of Collegeville"
- Gleason, Philip, "John Tracy Ellis, 1905-1992"
- Niemeyer, Jr., E.V., "John Lloyd Mecham, 1893-1992"
- Diekemper, O.F.M., Barnabas, "Antonine Tibesar, O.F.M., 1917-1992"
- O’Connell, Marvin R., “Freedom and Conversion: The English Experience”
- Reeves-Marquardt, Dona B. and Lewis R. Marquardt, “Catholic Germans from Russia in Texas”
- Quezada, J. Gilberto, “Towards a Working Definition of Social Justice: Father Carmelo A. Tranchese, S.J. and Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, 1932-1953”
- Morkovsky, M. Christine, C.D.P., “The Challenge of Catholic Evangelization in Texas: Women Religious and their Response”
- Cummins, Light Townsend, “Church Courts, Marriage Breakdown, and Separation in Spanish Louisiana, West Florida, and Texas, 1763-1836”
- Jones, Oakah L. "Charles W. Polzer, Thomas H. Naylor, Thomas E. Sheridan, and Diana Hadley, editors. The Jesuit Missions of Nothern Mexico. The Spanish Borderlands Sourcebooks, vol. 19."
- Dunn, William H., C.S.C. "Marin A. Habig, O.F.M. Spanish Texas Pilgrimage: The Old Franciscan Missions and Other Spanish Settlements of Texas, 1632-1821"
- McNally, Fr. Michael J. "James Talmadge Moore. Through Fire and Flood: The Catholic Church in Frontier Texas, 1836-1900"
- Matovina, Timothy M. "Gerald E. Poyo and Gilberto M. Hinojosa, editors. Tejano Origins in Eighteenth-Century San Antonio"
- Cruz, Gilbert R. "Jesús F. de la Teja, editor. A Revolution Remembered: The Memoirs and Selected Correspondence of Juan N. Seguín"
- Carey, Patrick W. "R. Scott Appleby. 'Church and Age United!' the Modernist Impulse in American Catholicism"
- Liptak, Dolores, R.S.M. "Stephen J. Shaw. The Catholic Parish as a Way-Station of Ethnicity and Americanization: Chicago's Germans and Italians, 1903-1939"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W. "Raymond J. Kupke, editor. American Catholic Preaching and Piety in the Time of John Carroll"
- Sughrue, Judith A. "C. Joseph Nuesse. The Catholic University of America: A Centennial History"
- Foley, Patrick "Warren H. Carroll. Isabel of Spain: The Catholic Queen"
- Lowery, Mark. "Philip Sheldrake. Spirituality and History"
- Schall, James V., S.J., “Culture, Multiculturalism, Culture Wars, and the Universal Culture”
- Hasdorff, James C., “The Southern Messenger and the Church-State Controversy, 1917-1941”
- Wheat, John, “‘Los Pastores’: Continuity and Change in a Texas-Mexican Nativity Drama”
- Wright, Robert E., O.M.I., “Pioneer Religious Congregations of Men in Texas Before 1900"
- Index, Volumes 1-5
- Terranova, Michael D. "James F. Vanderholt, Carolyn B. Martinez, and Karen A. Gilman. The Diocese of Beaumont: The Catholic Story of Southeast Texas"
- Cruz, Gilbert R. "Helen Simons and Cathryn A. Hoyt. Hispanic Texas: A Historical Guide"
- Steele, Thomas J., S.J. "Joe S. Graham, editor. Hecho en Tejas: Texas-Mexican Folk Arts and Crafts"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Bernardo P. Gallegos. Literacy, Education, and Society in New Mexico: 1693-1821"
- Cummins, Light Townsend, "David H. Snow, editor. The Native American and Spanish Colonial Experience in the Greater Southwest, I: Introduction to the Documentary Records"
- Geiger, Virgina, S.S.N.D. "Sister M. Protasia Hofstetter, F.M.I. History of the Franciscan Sisters of Mary Immaculate in the United States of America 1932-1992"
- Hayman, Rev. Robert W. "Christopher J. Kauffinan. Faith and Fratemalism: the History of the Knights of Columbus"
- Stevens, Joanne. "Marc Simmons, Donna Pierce, and Joan Myers. Santiago: Saint of Two Worlds"
- Swietek, Francis J. "Luis N. Rivera. A Violent Evangelism: The Political and Religious Conquest of the Americas"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas J. "David J. Weber. The Spanish Frontier in North America"
- Dunn, William, C.S.C. "Bishop David Arias. Spanish Roots of America"
- Carey, Patrick W. "David J. O' Brien. Isaac Hecker: An American Catholic"
- Liptak, Dolores, R.S.M., “The Immigrant Church in America and Texas Catholic History”
- Baker, T. Lindsay, “Holy Rosary School and Church, 1887-1914: A Pioneer Catholic Effort Among African American Texan"
- George, Eugene, “Pierre Yves Keralum, O.M.I.: Architect for God on the Texas Border"
- Weber, John-Benedict, O.Carm., “The Carmelites of Marienfeld and the Missions in West Texas, 1882-1901"
- Foley, Patrick. "Donald E. Chipman. Spanish Texas, 1519-1821"
- Labbé, Dolores Egger. "Glenn R. Conrad, et al., eds. Cross Crozier and Crucible: A Volume Celebrating the Bicentennial of a Catholic Diocese in Louisiana"
- Davis, Troy D. "Harry W. Crosby. Antigua California: Mission and Colony on the Peninsular Frontier, 1697-1768"
- Jones, Oakah L. "Peter Gerhard. The North Frontier of New Spain. Revised edition."
- Diekemper, Barnabas, O.F.M. "Robert H. Jackson, Indian Population Decline: The Missions of Northwestern New Spain, 1687-1840"
- Cummins, Light Townsend. "Bonnie G. McEwan, editor. The Spanish Missions of La Florida"
- Wright, Robert E., O.M.I. "De León, Arnoldo. Mexican Americans in Texas: A Brief History"
- Moore, Rev. James T. "Genaro M. Padilla. My History, Not Yours: The Formation of Mexican American Autobiography"
- Escobedo, Ernest. "Jeanette Rodríguez, Our Lady of Guadalupe: Faith and Empowerment among Mexican-American Women"
- Matovina, Timothy M. "Kenneth L. Stewart and Arnoldo De León. Not Room Enough: Mexicans, Anglos, and Socioeconomic Change in Texas, 1850-1900"
- Luyet, Gregory Thomas. "James M. Woods. Mission and Memory - A History of the Catholic Church in Arkansas"
- Carey, Patrick W., “After Testem Benevolentiae and Pascendi”
- Frank, Ross, “The Life of Christ and the New Mexican Santo Tradition"
- Makowski, Elizabeth, “Tomás Sánchez on the Cloistering of Nuns: Canonical Theory and Spanish Colonial Practice”
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., “The Return of the Franciscans to Texas, 1891-1931”
- Essertel, Yannick, “Lyon and the Distant Missions: The Texas Story”
- de la Teja, Jesús F., “A New Name, An Expanded Mission"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Patrick W. Carey. The Roman Catholics"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Stafford Poole, C.M. Our Lady of Guadalupe: the Origins and Sources of a Mexican National Symbol"
- Barkley, Roy, "Clark Colahan. The Visions of Sor María de Ágreda: Writing, Knowledge and Power"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F. "Bishop David Arias. Spanish Cross in Georgia"
- Labbé, Dolores Egger, "Kenneth J. Zanca, ed. American Catholics and Slavery: 1789-1866, An Anthology of Primary Documents"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Timothy M. Matovina. Tejano Religion and Ethnicity: San Antonio, 1821-1860"
- Geiger, S.S.N.D., Virgina, "M. Georgia Costin, C.S.C. Priceless Spirit: A History of the Sisters of the Cross, 1841-1893"
- Weber, David J. "Jesús F. de la Teja. San Antonio de Béxar: A Community on New Spain's Northern Frontier"
- Moore, Rev. James T. "Andrés Tijerina. Tejanos and Texas Under the Mexican Flag, 1821-1836"
- Stevens, Joanne, "William Wroth. Images of Penance, Images of Mercy: Southwestern Santos in the Late Nineteenth Century"
- Cruz, Gilbert R. "Bernard L. Fontana. Entrada: The Legacy of Spain and Mexico in the United States"
- Griffin, C.D.P., Janet, "Jay P. Dolan and Allan Figueroa Deck, S.J., eds. Hispanic Culture in the U.S."
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Jay P. Dolan and Gilberto M. Hinojosa, eds. Mexican Americans in the Catholic Church, 1900-1965"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Sr. Dolores, "Jay P. Dolan and Jaime R. Vidal, eds. Puerto Rican and Cuban Catholics in the U.S., 1900-1965"
- Hayman, Robert, "Ana María Díaz-Stevens. Oxcart Catholicism on Fifth Avenue: The Impact of the Puerto Rican Migration upon the Archdiocese of New York"
- Foley, Patrick, "Donald J. D'Elia and Stephen M. Krason, eds. We Hold These Truths and More: Further Reflections on the American Proposition, the Thought of Fr. John Courtney Murray, S.J. and Its Relevance Today"
- Lowery, Mark, "Patrick Allitt. Catholic Intellectuals and Conservative Politics in America, 1950-1985"
- Poole, Stafford, C.M., “The Spanish Legacy in the United States"
- Foley, Patrick, “From Linares to Galveston: Texas in the Diocesan Scheme of the Catholic Church to the Mid-Nineteenth Century"
- LaFleur, M. Monica, C.C.V.I., “They Ventured to Texas: The European Heritage of Women Religious in the Nineteenth Century"
- Carraro, Francine, “The Religious Sculpture of Charles Umlauf"
- Kinnally, Robert D., Jr., “The Catholic Archives at San Antonio: Twenty-Five Years of Preserving the Historical Treasures of the Church in South Texas"
- Makowski, Elizabeth, "Sr. Margaret Patrice Slattery, C.C.V.I. Promises to Keep: A History of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word"
- Gallegos, Matthew E. "Willard B. Robinson. Reflections of Faith: Houses of Worship in the Lone Star State"
- Cruz, Gilbert R. "Robert H. Jackson and Edward Castillo. Indians, Franciscans and Spanish Colonization: The Impact of the Mission System on California Indians"
- Carton, S.S.N.D., M. Francis Regis, "Christopher J. Kauffman. Ministry and Meaning: A Religious History of Catholic Health Care in the United States"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Mary J. Oates. The Catholic Philanthropic Tradition in America"
- de la Teja, Jesús F. "John H. Hann. A History of the Timucua Indians and Missions"
- Castillo, Cecilia Rodríguez, "Timothy J. O'Keffe, ed. Columbus, Confrontation, Christianity: The European-American Encounter Revisited"
- Cherry, Hal, "V. Kay Hindes Hindes, et al. The Rediscovery of Santa Cruz de San Sabá, A Mission for the Apache in Spanish Texas"
- Luyet, Rev. Gregory, "James D. White, ed. Diary of a Frontier Bishop: The Journals of Theophile Meerschaert"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F. "Timothy Walch. Parish School: American Catholic Parochial Education from Colonial Times to the Present"
- Cummins, Light Townsend, "John Philip Langellier and Daniel B. Rosen. El Presidio de San Francisco: A History Under Spain and Mexico, 1776-1846"
- Moore, Rev. James T., "Robert S. Weddle. Changing Tides: Twilight and Dawn in the Spanish Sea, 1763-1803"
- Barkley, Roy, "Erick Langer and Robert H. Jackson, eds. The New Latin American Mission History"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Philip Gleason. Contending with Modernity: Catholic Higher Education in the Twentieth Century"
- Ivey, James E., “The Baroque in New Mexico, 1620-1630"
- Hendricks, Rick, “Church-State Relations in Anza’s New Mexico, 1777-1787"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., “The Catholic Legacy at Paso del Norte, Gateway to Nuevo México: Photographs from the Catholic Archives of Texas"
- Lamadrid, Enrique R. and Thomas J. Steele, S.J., “Indigenous Voice in Nuevomexicano Anti-clerical Satire: Humor, Rumor, and Marginalia, from the ‘Mano Fashico’ Numskulls to the ‘Anti Cristo’ of Taos"
- Stanford, Lois, “Persistence in Religious Faith and Practice: Traditional Holy Week Observances in Socorro, Texas"
- Cadegan, Una M., "Frank Walsh. Sin and Censorship: The Catholic Church and the Motion Picture Industry"
- Diekemper, Barnabas, O.F.M., "Rev. Francis F. Guest, O.F.M. Hispanic California Revisited: Essays by Francis F. Guest, O.F.M."
- Brennan, Mary C., "Ron Tyler, et al., eds. The New Handbook of Texas"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Peter Lester Reich. Mexico's Hidden Revolution: The Catholic Church in Law and Politics since 1929"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Robert A. Orsi. Thank You, St. Jude: Women's Devotion to the Patron Saint of Hopeless Causes"
- Carton, M. Francis Regis, S.S.N.D., "Ferenc M. Szasz and Richard W. Etulain, eds. Religion in Modern New Mexico"
- Stevens, Joanne, "Laurie Beth Kalb. Crafting Devotions: Tradition in Contemporary New Mexico Santos"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Jaime Cuadriello, et al. La Reina de las Americas: Works of Art from the Museum of the Basilica de Guadalupe"
- Dwyer, Kevin F., "Thomas J. Steele, S.J., ed. New Mexican Spanish Religious Oratory, 1800-1900"
- Foley, Patrick, "Charles E. Nolan. St. Mary's of Natchez: The History of a Southern Catholic Congregation, 1716-1988"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Christopher Vecsey. On the Padres' Trail"
- Cummins, Light Townsend, "Gerald E. Poyo, ed. Tejano Journey, 1770-1850"
- Jaffary, Nora, “Virtue and Transgression: The Certification of Authentic Mysticism in the Mexican Inquisition"
- Matovina, Timothy M., “Religion and Ethnicity in San Antonio: Germans and Tejanos in the Wake of United States Annexation"
- Toomey, Don, “‘Bautismo de Jesús,' A Magnificent Bulto by Santero Filimón Aguilar"
- Rich, Paul and Guillermo de los Reyes, “The Mexican Revolution and the Caballeros de Colón"
- Eason, Susan, "Index, Volumes 6-10"
- Barkley, Roy A., "Juan Bautista Chapa, Texas and Northeastern Mexico, 1630-1690. ed. William C. Foster, trans. Ned F. Brierley"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Adán Benavides, Jr., Archival Investigations for Mission Nuestra Señora de los Dolores de los Ais, San Augustine County, Texas: A Catalog of Documents and Maps of the Mission Dolores de los Ais Historical Materials Collection"
- Griffin, C.D.P., Janet, "Elizabeth Hayes Turner. Women, Culture, and Community: Religion and Reform in Galveston. 1880-1920"
- McCarthy, Most Rev. John E., "Franklin C. Williams, Jr. Lone Star Bishops: The Roman Catholic Hierarchy in Texas"
- Swietek, Francis R., "Thomas Pruit, ed., Cistercians in Texas: Commemorating the 900th Anniversary of Cistercian Beginnings (1958-1998) and 40 Years of Cistercian Life in Texas (1958-1998)"
- Stokes, Christopher, "Elizabeth Silverthorn and Geneva Fulgham. Women Pioneers in Texas Medicine"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Donna J. Guy and Thomas E. Sheridan, eds., Contested Ground: Comparative Frontiers on the Northern and Southern Edge of the Spanish Empire"
- Enochs, Ross, "John E. Worth. Timucuan Chiefdoms of Spanish Florida: Volume 1, Assimilation; Volume 2, Resistance and Destruction"
- Gesick, Jr., E. John, "John H. Hann and Bonnie G. McEwan. The Apalachee Indians and Mission San Luis"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Thomas J. Steele, S.J., Paul Rhetts, and Barbe Awalt, eds. Seeds of Struggle/ Harvest of Faith"
- Stevens, Joanne, "Barbe Awalt and Paul Rhetts. Our Saints Among Us: 400 Years of New Mexican Devotional Art"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Charles W. Polzer, S.J. Kino: A Legacy"
- John, Elizabeth A.H., "Kieran McCarty, ed. A Frontier Documentary: Sonora and Tucson, 1821-1848"
- Carey, Patrick W., "H. S. Choate. The Yaquis: A Celebration"
- Hayman, Robert W., "Charles R. Morris. American Catholic: the Saints and Sinners Who Built Americas Most Powerful Church"
- Ivey, Jake, “Ahijados: The Right of Communion and Mission Status on the Northern Frontier in the Seventeenth Century"
- Hanks, Nancy, “American Diocesan Boundaries in the Southwest, 1840 to 1912"
- Escobedo, Santiago, “A Window through Time on the San Antonio Missions"
- Moore, Rev. James T., “The Southern Messenger and the Approach of War"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Felix D. Almaraz, Jr. Knight Without Armor: Carlos Eduardo Castaneda, 1896-1959"
- Roberto Juárez, José, "Virgilio P. Elizondo and Timothy M. Matovina. San Fernando Cathedral: Soul of the City"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "Jerald T. Milanich. Laboring in the Fields of the Lord: Spanish Missions and Southeastern Indians"
- Cutter, Charles, "The Presidio and Militia on the Northern Frontier of New Spain: A Documentary History. Volume 2, Parts One and Two"
- Foley, Patrick, "Ramón A. Gutierrez, et al. Home Altars of Mexico"
- Verhalen, O.Cist., Fr. Peter, "Sam Howarth and Enrique R. Lamadrid; with photography by Sam Howarth, Miguel Gandert, Cary Herz, and Oscar Lozoya. Pilgrimage to Chimayó: Contemporary Portrait of a Living Tradition"
- LeGarde, Thomas E., "Michael V. Namorato. The Catholic Church in Mississippi. 1911-1984: A History"
- Abruzzo, Margaret N. "Jeffrey M. Burns, San Francisco: A History of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, Volume 1, 1776-1884. From Mission to Golden Frontier"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Sr. Dolores, "Carol K. Coburn and Martha Smith. Spirited Lives-How Nuns Shaped Catholic Culture and American Life, 1836-1920"
- Hinojosa, Gilbert M., "Andrés Tijerina. Tejano Empire: Life on the South Texas Ranchos"
- Mann, Kristin Dutcher, “Music and Popular Religiosity in Northern New Spain"
- Brown, Tracy L., “Conversion to Christianity in Eighteenth-Century New Mexico: Pedagogy and Personhood in the Pueblo-Franciscan Encounter"
- Will de Chaparro, Martina E., “Parceling Out Their Salvation: The Good Death in New Mexico Wills, 1760-1850"
- McCracken, Ellen, “‘Cathedrals of the Desert’ and ‘Sermons in Stone’: Fray Angélico Chávez’s Contributions to Hispano Church Architecture in New Mexico"
- Rollin, Maria F., “The Champion of Zapata: Father Edward Bastien and the Fight for Just Compensation"
- Barkley, Roy R., "Manuel G. Gonzales and Cynthia M. Gonzales, ed. En Aquel Entonces: Readings in Mexican American History"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Joseph C. Linck, C.O., and Raymond J. Kupke, eds. Building the Church in America: Studies in Honor of Monsignor Robert F. Trisco on the Occasion of His Seventieth Birthday"
- Labbé, Dolores Egger, "Stephen J. Ochs. A Black Patriot and a White Priest: André Cailloux and Claude Paschal Maistre in Civil War New Orleans"
- Sánchez, Elizabeth D., "Jerry R. Craddock, ed., and John H.R. Polt, trans. Zaldivar and the Cattle of Cibola: Vicente de Zaldivar's Expedition to the Buffalo Plains in 1598, the Spanish Texts"
- Carroll, James T., "Anne M. Butler, Michael Engh, S.J., and Thomas Spalding, C.F.X, eds. The Frontiers and Catholic Identities. American Catholic Identities: A Documentary History, ed Christopher J. Kauffman"
- Treviño, Roberto R., "Jorge Iber. Hispanics in the Mormon Zion, 1912-1999"
- Verhalen, O.Cist., Fr. Peter, "Alberto López Pulido. The Sacred World of the Penitentes"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Thomas E. Sheridan, ed. Empire of Sand The Seri Indians and the Struggle far Spanish Sonora"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Jacqueline Orsini Dunnington. Guadalupe: Our Lady of New Mexico"
- Carey, Patrick W., "Michael Zöller. Washington and Rome: Catholicism in American Culture, trans. Steven Randall and Albert Wimmer"
- Donahue-Wallace, Kelly, "Marie Romero Cash. Santos: Enduring Images of Northern New Mexican Village Churches"
- Moore, Rev. James T., "Donald E. Chipman and Harriet Denise Joseph, Notable Men and Women of Spanish Texas"
- Matovina, Timothy, "Michael Charles Neri. Hispanic Catholicism in Transitional California: The Life of José González. Rubio, O.F.M. (1804--1875)
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Andrés Pérez de Ribas. History of the Triumphs of Our Ho/y Faith Amongst the Most Barbarous and Fierce Peoples of the New World. Translated by Daniel T. Reff, Maureen Ahern, and Richard K Danford; annotated and introduced by Daniel T. Reff"
- Foley, Patrick, "Sister M. Monica LaFleur, C.C.V.I., 1928-2001"
- Foley, Patrick, "Henry Guerra, 1919-2001"
- Butler, Anne M., “Building Justice: Mother Margaret Murphy, Race, and Texas"
- McCarty, Kieran, “A Bishop for California and the Last Days of the California Missions, 1830-1848"
- Carne, Glenda L., “Nuestra Señora del Rosario Church, Truchas New Mexico: A Record of the Community"
- Escobedo, Santiago, “'Mission San Juan S.A. River Tex:’ A Rare Photographic Gem Comes to Light"
- Carey, Patrick W., "C. L. Higham. Noble, Wretched, and Redeemable: Protestant Missionaries to the Indians in Canada and the United States 1820-1900"
- Barkley, Roy R., "Ellen McCracken, ed. Fray Angelico Chávez: Poet, Priest and Artist"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Timothy Matovina and Gerald E. Poyo, eds. ¡Presente!: U.S. Latino Catholics from Colonial Origins to the Present. American Catholic Identities: A Documentary History, gen. ed. Christopher J. Kauffman"
- Carroll, James T., "Robert L. Kapitzke. Religion, Power, and Politics in Colonial St. Augustine. The Ripley P. Bullen Series"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Elizabeth Netto Calil Zarur and Charles Muir Lovell, eds. Art and Faith in Mexico: The Nineteenth-Century Retablo Tradition"
- Smith, F. Todd, "Robert H. Jackson. From Savages to Subjects: Missions in the History of the American Southwest"
- Stokes, Christopher, "Robert Royal Miller and William J. Orr, eds. William J. Orr, trans. Daily Life in Colonial Mexico: The Journey of Friar Ilarione da Bergamo, 1761-1768"
- Donahue-Wallace, Kelly, "Samuel Y. Edgerton, with photographs by Jorge Pérez de Lara. Theaters of Conversion: Religious Architecture and Indian Artisans in Colonial Mexico"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Robert E. Sullivan, ed. Higher Learning and Catholic Traditions"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "Jim Norris. After 'The Year Eighty': the Demise of Franciscan Power in Spanish New Mexico"
- Matovina, Timothy, "Virginia M. Bouvier. Women and the Conquest of California, 1542-1840: Codes Of Silence"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Thomas J. Steele, S.J., trans. and ed. Archbishop Lamy: In His Own Words"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Bro. William Hubert Dunn, C.S.C., 1918-2003"
- Eason, Susan, "Sister Dolores Kasner, O.P., 1916-2003"
- Quiroz, Anthony, “Carving Out a Place of Their Own: Mexican American Catholics in Victoria, Texas"
- Ortuño, Manuel J., “The Spanish Franciscans of Twentieth-Century Texas and the Role of Mediterranean Culture in Their Ministry"
- Stockel, H. Henrietta, “The Chiricahua Apaches and Catholicism on the Spanish Colonial Frontier"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Andrea Sterk, ed. Religion, Scholarship, and Higher Education: Perspectives, Models, and Future Prospects"
- Wright, Robert E., O.M.I., "John L. Kessell. Spain in the Southwest: A Narrative History of Colonial New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, and California"
- Nolan, Charles E., "Steve Landregan, with the staff of the Diocese of Dallas Archives. Circuit Rider to Cathedral: How the Diocese of Dallas Came To Be"
- Quinn, John F., "James Talmadge Moore. Acts of Faith: The Catholic Church in Texas, 1900-1950"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Charles L. Truxillo. By the Sword and the Cross: The Historical Evolution of the Catholic World Monarch in Spain and the New World, 1492-1825"
- Foley, Patrick, "Graham Davis. Land! Irish Pioneers in Mexican and Revolutionary Texas"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "James H. Huston, ed. Religion and the New Republic: Faith in the Founding of America"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Rose Marie Beebe and Robert M. Senkewicz, eds. Lands of Promise and Despair: Chronicles of Early California, 1535-1846"
- Dickey, O.P., Susan Karina, "Mike Harter, principal author; Sister Hildegard Varga, O.S.B., editor. The Journey of the Diocese of Amarillo: 75 Years on the Llano Estacado, 1926-2001"
- Giallanza, C.S.C., Joel, "Marvin R. O'Connell. Edward Sorin"
- Carroll, John T., "Marilyn Irvin Holt. Indian Orphanages"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Jacinto Quirarte. The Art and Architecture of the Texas Missions"
- Pyne, Tricia T., "Sister Mary Bernard Deggs. No Cross, No Crown: Black Nuns in Nineteenth-Century New Orleans"
- Grahmann, Most Rev. Charles V., "Donald Mace Williams. Italian POW's and a Texas Church: The Murals of St. Mary's"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Miguel León-Portilla. Bernardino de Sahagun, First Anthropologist. Translated by Mauricio J. Mixco"
- Eason, Susan, "Lidia Kinga Perzynska, 1949-2004"
- Kessell, John L., "Charles W. Polzer, S.J., 1931-2003"
- Lampe, Philip E., “Catholic Ethnic Churches: Texas Historical Markers"
- Kerr, Susan, “The Holy Child of Atocha: The History and Meaning of a Catholic Devotion"
- Landregan, Steven, “Catholic Contributions Celebrated at the Texas Centennial: A Pictorial Essay"
- Green, Stanley C., “Popular Religion on the Texas-Tamaulipas Border: Revilla/Guerrero 1750-1861"
- Quiroz, Anthony, "Brian F. Connaughton, translated by Mark Alan Healey. Clerical Ideology in a Revolutionary Age: The Guadalajara Church and the Idea of The Mexican Nation, 1788-1853"
- Atto, William J., "Very Reverend James H. Defouri. Historical Sketch of the Catholic Church in New Mexico"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Philip Jenkins. The New Anti-Catholicism: the Last Acceptable Prejudice"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Edward W. Vernon. Las Misiones Antiguas: The Spanish Missions of Baja California, 1783-1855"
- Ortuño, Manuel J., "Timothy Matovina and Gary Riebe-Estrella, SVD, eds. Horizons of the Sacred: Mexican Traditions in U.S. Catholicism"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "Allan Greer and Jodi Bilinkoff, eds. Colonial Saints: Discovering the Holy in the Americas"
- Quinn, John F., "Jay P. Dolan, In Search of an American Catholicism: A History of Religion and Culture in Tension"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Cannella Padilla, ed. Conexiones: Connections in Spanish Colonial Art"
- Hanssen, Susan E., "Ronald J. Morgan. Spanish American Saints and the Rhetoric of Identity, 1600-1810"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Joseph F. Chorpenning, O.S.F.S., ed. Mexican Devotional Retablos from the Peters Collection"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Dolores, "Patricia Jean Manion, SL. Beyond the Adobe Wall: the Sisters Of Loretto in New Mexico, 1852-1894"
- Barkley, Roy R., "Michael P. Carroll, The Penitente Brotherhood: Patriarchy and Hispano-Catholicism in New Mexico"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Joseph C. Linck. ''Fully Instructed and Vehemently Influenced": Catholic Preaching in Anglo-Colonial America"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Susan M. Deeds. Defiance and Deference in Mexico's Colonial North: Indians Under Spanish Rule in Nueva Vizcaya"
- Rangel, Yolanda Padilla, “Cultural Encounter: U.S. Images of the Catholic Clergy Exile in Texas, 1914-1919"
- Benitez, Joseph Spielberg, “Governor Santiago Vidaurri versus ‘El Tatita’: A Liberal Response to a Folk-Saint Movement In Northeastern Mexico"
- Matthiesen, Most Rev. Leroy T., “All Were Together, Seemingly Conspiring"
- Barkley, Roy, "Lois E. Myers and Rebecca Sharpless. Photographs by Clark Baker. Rock Beneath the Sand: Country Churches in Texas"
- Eason, Susan, "Robert D. Wood, S.M. Life in Laredo: A Documentary History of the Laredo Archives"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Francis J. Weber. Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels"
- Nunn, Tey Marianna, "Yvonne Lange with Richard E. Ahlborn, photographs by Helga Teiwes. Mission San Xavier del Bac: A Guide to Its Iconography"
- O'Hara, Julia Cummings, "Linda Curcio-Nagy. The Great Festivals of Colonial Mexico City: Performing Power and Identity"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "James A. Sandos. Converting California: Indians and Franciscans in the Mission"
- Donahue-Wallace, Kelly, "James Early. Presidio Mission, and Pueblo: Spanish Architecture and Urbanism in the United States"
- Fossey, Richard, "John F. Burke. Mestizo Democracy: The Politics of Crossing Borders"
- Quinn, John F., "John T. McGreevy. Catholicism and American Freedom"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Sister Paul Jean Miller, F.S.E., and Richard Fossey, eds. Mapping the Catholic Cultural Landscape"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Thomas S. Bremer. Blessed with Tourists: the Borderlands of Religion and Tourism in San Antonio"
- Foley, Patrick, "Gilbert R. Cruz and James D. McBride. Arizona: Heartland of the Southwest: Handbook of History Research Materials"
- Hendricks, Rick, “Father Manuel Rada, Priest and Advocate for New Mexico, 1821-1843"
- Foley, Patrick, “The Historic Catholic Cultural Base of the American Southwest: The Spanish and the Irish"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson, “European Iconography on the Texas Frontier: St. Mary’s Cathedral, Austin (a) Gothic Revival and Iconic Glass"
- LeCluyse, Christopher, “European Iconography on the Texas Frontier: St. Mary’s Cathedral, Austin (b) Music in Glass: The St. Cecilia Window"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Fray Angélico Chávez and Thomas E. Chávez. Wake for a Fat Vicar: Father Juan Felipe Ortiz, Archbishop Lamy, and the New Mexican Catholic Church in the Middle of the Nineteenth Century"
- Fossey, Richard, "Eamon Duffy. Faith of Our Fathers: Reflections on Catholic Tradition"
- Holler, Stephen C., "Jesús F. de la Teja and Ross Frank, eds. Choice, Persuasion, and Coercion: Social Control on Spain's North American Frontier"
- Burke, John Francis, "Gastón Espinosa, Virgilio Elizondo, and Jesse Miranda, eds. Latino Religions and Civic Activism, in the United States"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Richard Flint and Shirley Cushing Flint, eds. Documents of the Coronado Expedition, 1539-1542: 'They Were Not Familiar with His Majesty, nor Did They Wish to Be His Subjects'"
- Carroll, James T., "Steven W. Hackel. Children of Coyote, Missionaries of Saint Francis: lndian-Spanish Relations in Colonial California, 1769-1850"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Linda B. Hall. Mary, Mother and Warrior: the Virgin in Spain and the Americas"
- Quinn, John F., "Douglas and Rhonda Hustedt Jacobsen, eds. Scholarship and Christian Faith: Enlarging the Conversation"
- Ortuño, Manuel J., "Luis D. León. La Llorona's Children: Religion, Life, and Death in the U.S-Mexican Borderlands"
- Carroll, James T., "Kent G. Lightfoot. Indians, Missionaries, and Merchants: The Legacy of Colonial Encounters on the California Frontiers"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Dolores, "Timothy Matovina. Guadalupe and Her Faithful: Latino Catholics in San Antonio, from Colonial Origins to the Present"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Lara Medina. Las Hermanas: Chicana/Latina Religious-Political Activism in the U.S. Catholic Church"
- Sánchez, Elizabeth D., "Gaspar Pérez de Villagrá. Historia de la Nueva México, 1610, trans. and ed. Miguel Encinias, Alfred Rodríguez, and Joseph P. Sánchez"
- Barkley, Roy, "Thomas J. Steele, S.J., trans. and ed. The Alabados of New Mexico"
- D'Elia, Donald J., "Joseph A. Varacalli. The Catholic Experience in America"
- Burke, John Francis, "Mark and Louise Zwick. The Catholic Worker Movement: Intellectual & Spiritual Origins"
- Cunningham, Debbie S., “Father Isidro Félix de Espinosa’s Diary of the New Entry into the Province of the Tejas, Year 1716: An Annotated Translation"
- Ellis, John P., “Idolatrous Christians, God-fearing Pagans, and the Pueblo Revolt: Reactions to Catholic Christianity Among the Pueblo Indians, 1598-1681"
- Fossey, Richard and Stephanie Morris, “St. Katharine Drexel and St. Patrick’s Mission to the Indians of the Southern Plains: A Study in Saintly Administration"
- Frasca, Ralph, “The Press and the San Patricios during the Mexican-American War: Martyred Catholics or Traitorous Deserters?”
- Ortuño, Manuel J., "David A. Badillo. Latinos and the New Immigrant Church"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Paul Barton. Hispanic Methodists, Presbyterians, and Baptists in Texas"
- Labbé, Dolores Egger, "James B. Bennett. Religion and the Rise of Jim Crow in New Orleans"
- Carroll, James T., "Fay Botham and Sara M. Paterson, eds. Race, Religion, and Region: Landscapes of Encounter in the American West"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Nicholas P. Cushner. Why Have You Come Here? The Jesuits and the First Evangelization of Native America"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Alison Lake. Colonial Rosary: the Spanish and Indian Missions of California"
- Fossey, Richard, "Francisco A. Lomeli and Clark A. Colahan, eds. and trans. Defying the Inquisition in Colonial New Mexico: Miguel de Quintana's Life and Writings"
- Barkley, Roy, "Carolyn Morrow Long. A New Orleans Voudou Priestess: The Legend and Reality of Marie Laveau"
- Foley, Patrick, "Leroy T. Mattheisen. Wise and Otherwise: The Life and Times of a Cottonpicking Texas Bishop"
- Lee, Ronald G., "Matthew A. Redinger. American Catholics and the Mexican Revolution: 1924-1936"
- Porter, Charles R., “Querétaro in Focus: The Franciscan Missionary Colleges and the Texas Missions"
- Foley, Patrick, “Builder of the Faith in Nineteenth-Century Texas: A Deeper Look at Bishop Jean-Marie Odin, C.M."
- Lampe, Philip E., “Catholic Education in Texas: The French Connection"
- Rivaya-Martínez, Joaquín, "Julianna Barr. Peace Came in the Form of a Woman: Indians and Spaniards in the Texas Borderlands"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Michael P. Carroll. American Catholics in the Protestant Imagination: Rethinking the Academic Study of Religion"
- Quinn, John F., "Malcom Ebright and Rick Hendricks. The Witches of Abiquiu: the Governor, the Priest, the Genízaro, Indians, and the Devil"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson, "Gloria Fraser Giffords. Sanctuaries of Earth, Stone, and Light: The Churches of Northern New Spain, 1530-1821"
- Goodwin, Mark J., "Cary Herz. New Mexico's Crypto-Jews: Image and Memory"
- Carroll, James T., "Gloria Ricci Lothrop, ed. The Land Beyond: Italian Migrants in the Westward Movement"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Gerald McKevitt. Brokers of Culture: Italian Jesuits in the American West, 1848-1919"
- Grace, C.V.I., Sr. Madeleine, "Jane Clements Monday and Frances Brannen Vick. Petra's Legacy: The South Texas Ranching Empire of Petra Vela and Mifflin Kenedy"
- Fossey, Richard, "Malgorzata Oleszkiewicz-Peralba. The Black Madonna in Latin America and Europe: Tradition and Transformation"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Marco G. Prouty. César Chávez, The Catholic Bishops, and the Farmworkers' Struggle for Social Justice"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Susan Schroder and Stafford Poole, eds. Religion in New Spain"
- Fossey, Richard, "H. Henrietta Stockel. Salvation Through Slavery: Chiricahua Apaches and Priests on the Spanish Colonial Frontier"
- Watts, Thomas D., "Tamara Lynn Walter. Espíritu Santo de Zúñiga: A Frontier Mission in South Texas"
- Baucom, Donald R., “Thomas Merton and the Southwest"
- Fedewa, Marilyn H., “María of Ágreda, Lady in Blue: The Legacy of a Spanish Colonial Abbess in the American Southwest"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson, “Visible Gratitude"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., “San Antonio City Ordinances, 1829"
- Vanderholt, Fr. James, "Leroy Behnke, Carl Sundell, Pat Behnke, Larry Lambright, and Jeff Malpiede. Of This We Are All Witnesses: An Illustrated History of the Diocese of Lubbock"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Eva Eckert. Stones on the Prairie: Acculturation in America"
- Quiroz, Anthony, "Mario T. García. Católicos: Resistance and Affirmation in Chicano Catholic History"
- Juárez, José Roberto, "Rick Hendricks. New Mexico in 1801: The Priests Report"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "John L. Kessell. Pueblos, Spaniards, and the Kingdom of New Mexico"
- Carroll, James T., "H. Henrietta Stockel. Salvation Through Slavery: Chiricahua Apaches and Priests on the Spanish Colonial Frontier"
- Carroll, James T., "Roberto R. Treviño and Richard V. Francaviglia, eds. Catholicism in the American West: A Rosary of Hidden Voices"
- Quinn, John F., "Maria F. Wade. Missions, Missionaries and Native Americans: Long Term Processes and Daily Practices"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "Martina Will de Chaparro. Death and Dying in New Mexico"
- Fossey, Richard and Stephanie Morris, “Courage Under Fire: St. Katharine Drexel and the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament Confront the Texas Ku Klux Klan"
- Bloom, Collette Madeleine, “A Catholic Negro Child in the Segregated South of the 1950s and 1960s: A Postmodern Retrospective on St. Katharine Drexel’s Mission in New Orleans"
- Porche-Frilot, Donna, and Petra Munro Hendry, “‘Whatever Diversity of Shade May Appear: Catholic Women Religious Educators in Louisiana, 1727-1862"
- González, Ramón, O.P., “Liturgical Music on the Cusp: A Parochial Close-up"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth "Steven M. Avella. Sacramento and the Catholic Church: Shaping a Capital City"
- Vanderholt, Msgr. James F., "Rev. Ty Bazar. The Diocese of Victoria in Texas, 1982-2007"
- Quinn, John F., "Marilyn H. Fedewa. María of Ágreda: Mystical Lady in Blue"
- Vanderholt, Msgr. James F., "Michael Howell, et al. Becoming The Body of Christ: A History of the Diocese of Corpus Christi"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson, "Steven Loza, ed., Religion as Art: Guadalupe, Orishas, and Sufi"
- Dwyer, O.S.A., Kevin F., "Daniel J. McLaughlin. The California Missions Source Book"
- Carroll, James T., "Quincy D. Newell. Constructing Lives at Mission San Francisco: Native Californians and Hispanic Colonists, 1776-1821"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "James M. O'Toole. The Faithful: A History of Catholics in America"
- Fossey, Richard, "Juan Javier Pescador. Crossing Borders with the Santo Niño de Atocha"
- Wright, O.M.I., Robert E., “From Hispanic Gateway to Border Byway: The Catholic Church in the Middle Rio Grande District of Coahuila/Texas up to 1884"
- Bresie, Amanda, “One Bread, One Body: The Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament in Southeast Texas"
- García, Mario, “The Catholic Church, Mexican Ethno-Catholicism, and Inculturation in El Paso: 1900-1930"
- Brand, Clinton A., “That Nothing be Lost: America, Texas, and the Making of Anglicanorum coetibus"
- Bertsch, Hans, “The Missionary Explorer-Scientist Father Eusebio Kino, S.J.: Faith, Maps, Sea Shells and Mission San Xavier del Bac”
- Galán, Francis X., "Alan K. Brown, trans. and ed. With Anza to California, 1775-1776: The Journal of Pedro Font, O.F.M."
- Quinn, John F., "David M. Emmons. Beyond the American Pale: The Irish in the West, 1845-1910"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson, "Bernard L. Fontana. A Gift of Angels: The Art of Mission San Xavier del Bac"
- Bresie, Amanda, "Kristin Dutcher Mann. The Power of Song: Music and Dance in the Mission Communities of Northern New Spain, 1590-1810"
- Wright, O.M.I., Robert E., "Mary Christine Morkovsky, C.D.P. Living in God's Providence: History of the Congregation of Divine Providence of San Antonio, Texas, 1943-2000"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Glen W. Olsen. The Turn to Transcendence: The Role of Religion in the Twenty-First Century"
- Robinson, O.F.M., Jack Clark, "George Harwood Phillips. Vineyards and Vaqueros: Indian Labor and the Economic Expansion of Southern California, 1771-1877. Before Gold: California under Spain and Mexico, Volume I"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Rose Marie Beebe and Robert M. Senkewicz, eds. "To Toil in the Vineyard of the Lord": Contemporary Scholarship on ]unípero Serra"
- Kerr, Susan Anderson"Eleanor Wake. Framing the Sacred: The Indian Churches of Early Colonial Mexico"
- Fossey, Richard, "Mark and Louise Zwick. Mercy Without Borders: The Catholic Worker and Immigration"
- González, Cristina Cruz, “Our Lady of El Pueblito: A Marian Devotion on the Northern Frontier"
- Juárez, José Roberto, “San Agustín Church and Laredo Under Six Dioceses"
- Cunningham, Debbie S., “Friar Simón del Hierro’s Diary of the Preliminary Colonization of Nuevo Santander, 1749: An Annotated Translation"
- Landregan, Steve, “Vatican II Expectations, Diocese of Dallas"
- Woodward, Scott, “The Archdiocese of San Antonio and Archbishop Lucey: Preparing for Vatican II"
- Grace, C.V.I., Madeleine, “A Beginning in a New Land: Church of the Nativity of Mary, Plantersville, Texas"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Dolores, "Electa Arenal and Stacey Schlau, eds. Untold Sisters: Hispanic Nuns in Their Own Works. Revised edition. Translations by Amanda Powell"
- Robinson, O.F.M., Jack Clark, "Howard M. Bahr, ed. The Navajo as Seen by the Franciscans, 1920-1950: A Sourcebook. Native American Resources Series, No. 6"
- Landregan, Steve and Sr. Cecile Faget, S.S.M.N., "Sr. St. John Begnaud, S.S.M.N. A Little Good: The Sisters of St. Mary in Texas"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "John Fea, Jay Green, and Eric Miller, eds. Confessing History: Explorations in Christian Faith and the Historians' Vocation"
- Fossey, Richard, "James T. Fisher and Margaret M. McGuiness, eds. The Catholic Studies Reader"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Maxwell E. Johnson, ed. American Magnificat: Protestants on Mary of Guadalupe"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Timothy Matovina. Latino Catholicism: Transformation in America's Largest Church"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Glenn W. Olsen. On the Road to Emmaus: The Catholic Dialogue with America & Modernity"
- Vanderholt, Fr. James F., "Jimmy Patterson. 50 Years: The Story of the Diocese of San Angelo"
- "Alan J. Watt. Farm Workers and the Churches: The Movement in California and Texas"
- Wright, Robert E., O.M.I., “The Virgin of San Juan Del Valle: Shifting Perceptions in the Borderlands"
- Bresie, Amanda, “‘To Make All Your People Saints': Mother Katharine’s Schools in Rural Louisiana"
- Fossey, Richard and Nancy Autin, “'Every Day is a New Beginning': Lela Gordon Mouton and Saint Katharine Drexel’s Rural School at Prairie Basse, Louisiana"
- Hendricks, Rick, “The Diocese of Durango and the Rise of the Mexican Church: The Last Decade of Spanish El Paso, 1811-1821"
- Fossey, Richard, "Edward T. Brett. The New Orleans Sisters of the Holy Family: African American Missionaries to the Garifuna of Belize"
- Slowey, Claire, "Suzanne Broussard. Reflections of Faith: The Windows of St. Patrick Catholic Church, Denison, Texas"
- Liptak, R.S.M., Dolores, "Anne M. Butler. Across God's Frontier: Catholic Sisters in the American West"
- Foley, Patrick, "Gilbert R. Cruz. La Madre Del Maiz: A Botanical and Historical Perspective On Our Lady Of Guadalupe"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Patrick Foley. Missionary Bishop: Jean-Marie Odin in Galveston and New Orleans"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "James Hitchcock. History of the Catholic Church: From the Apostolic Age to the Third Millennium"
- Quinn, John F., "Kathleen Holscher. Religious Lessons: Catholic Sisters and the Captured Schools Crisis in New Mexico"
- Galan, Francis X., "Albert L. Hurtado. Herbert Eugene Bolton: Historian of the Borderlands"
- Cunningham, Mary Joy, "Baker H. Morrow, trans. and ed. Fray Alonso de Benavides's History of New Mexico, 1630"
- Bresie, Amanda, "James M. Woods. A History of the Catholic Church in the American South, 1513-1900"
- Carne, Glenda L. and Amanda L. Pierce, "Jean Charlot’s Southwest Religiosity"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Sr. Blandina, Fr. Bakanowski, and the Significance of Germs on the Frontier"
- Bresie, Amanda, "'You are as good as anyone that walks God’s earth, and never forget it!' The SBS Create the 'Negro Notre Dame' in Jim Crow Louisiana"
- Barber, Marian J., "Holy Cross Hospital, Austin: The Birth, Good Life, and Death of a Community Resource"
- Best, Megan, "David Burckhalter. Baja California Missions: In the Footsteps of the Padres"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Lawrence A. Clayton. Bartolomé de las Casas: A Biography"
- Rendon, Juan, "Felipe Fernández-Armesto. Our America: A Hispanic History of the United States"
- Cárdenas, Alfredo E., "John L. Kessell. Miera Y Pacheco: A Renaissance Spaniard in Eighteenth-Century New Mexico"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Matthew Liebmann. Revolt: An Archaeological History of Pueblo Resistance and Revitalization in 17th Century New Mexico"
- Bresie, Amanda, "Timothy Matovina and Jesús F. de la Teja, eds., Justin Poché, collaborator. Recollections of a Tejano Life: Antonio Menchaca in Texas History"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Gregory Orfalea. Journey to the Sun: Junipero Serra’s Dream and the Founding of California"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "John C. Pinheiro, Missionaries of Republicanism: A Religious History of the Mexican-American War"
- Fossey, Richard, "Kevin Schmiesing, ed. Catholicism and Historical Narrative: A Catholic Engagement with Historical Scholarship"
- Carroll, James T., "Raymond H. Thompson, ed., Werner S. Zimmt, and Robert E. Dahlquist, trans. A Jesuit Missionary in Eighteenth-Century Sonora: The Family Correspondence of Philipp Segesser"
Notes and Documents:
- Fossey, Richard, "Lions for the Faith: The Knights of Columbus Battle the Bogus Oath in Texas During the Second Rising of the Ku Klux Klan"
- Platt, Eric, "Prudence and Intransigence: Archbishop Joseph Francis Rummel and the Prelude to Catholic Education Integration in Southeastern Louisiana"
Notes and Documents:
- Bresie, Amanda, "'All in all, good and apparent bad, sweet and bitter, all has been for our best.' St Peter’s Parish, Lindsay, Texas"
- Carne, Glenda L., "A Reflection on Zohmah Charlot’s 1979 Letter to the Editor, Kansas Monks Newsletter"
- Patterson, Ryan, "The Lady in Black: The Strange Story of San Salvador Mission"
- Carroll, James T., "Tracy L. Brown. Pueblo Indians and Spanish Colonial Authority in Eighteenth-Century New Mexico"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Steven W. Hackel. Junípero Serra: California’s Founding Father"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Carlos R. Herrera. Juan Bautista de Anza: The King’s Governor in New Mexico"
- Fossey, Richard, "Cheryl C. D. Hughes, Katharine Drexel: The Riches-to-Rags Story of an American Catholic Saint"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "Mary Diane Langford, CDP. Shepherds in the Image of Christ: The Centennial History of St. John’s-Assumption Seminary Archdiocese of San Antonio, Texas, October 15, 1915-October 15, 2015"
- Quinn, John F., "Anne M. Martinez. Catholic Borderlands: Mapping Catholicism onto American Empire, 1905-1935"
- Espericueta, Jose G., "Clay Mathers, Jeffrey M. Mitchem, and Charles M. Haecker, eds. Native and Spanish New Worlds: Sixteenth-Century Entradas in the American Southwest and Southeast"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Lee M. Panich and Tsim D. Schneider, eds. Indigenous Landscapes and Spanish Missions: New Perspectives from Archaeological and Ethnohistory"
- Cárdenas, Alfredo E., "Robin Varnum. Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca, American Trailblazer"
- Cupp, Bryan A., "John E. Worth, ed. and translator. Discovering Florida: First-Contact Narratives from Spanish Expeditions along the Lower Gulf Coast"
- Scribner, Todd, "'Mexicans might someday be the salvation of the Church': The Work of the Bishops’ Committee for the Spanish Speaking, 1945-1970"
- Endres, David J., "Judge Leander Perez and the Franciscans of Our Lady of Good Harbor: A School Integration Battle in Buras, Louisiana, 1962-1965"
- Autin, Nancy, "'The Most Extraordinary Ordinary Person' Charlene Richard, the Little Cajun Saint, and the Gift of Redemptive Suffering"
Notes and Documents:
- Grace, Madeleine, C.V.I., "The Grand Old Man: Christopher Edward Byrne, Fourth Bishop of Galveston (1918-1950)"
- Landregan, Steven T., "The Gothic Churches of the Dallas Diocese: A Photographic Essay"
- Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "John Francis Burke. Building Bridges, Not Walls: Nourishing Diverse Cultures in Faith/Construyamos puentes, no muros: Alimentar a las diversas culturas en la fe"
- Burke, John Francis, "Gerald M. Cattaro and Charles J. Russo, eds. Gravissimum Educationis: Golden Opportunities in American Catholic Education 50 Years After Vatican II"
- Porter, Amy M., "John E. Dean. How Myth Became History: Texas Exceptionalism in the Borderlands"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Jesús F. de la Teja. Faces of Béxar: Early San Antonio & Texas"
- Caesar, Catherine, "Maurice M. Dixon, Jr. The Artistic Odyssey of Higunio V. Gonzales: A Tinsmith and Poet in Territorial New Mexico, trans. By Alejandro López"
- Quinn, John F., "Steven K. Green. Inventing Christian America: The Myth of the Religious Founding"
- Petersen, Mark, "Roberto Ramón Lint Sagarena. Aztlán and Arcadia: Religion, Ethnicity, and the Creation of Place"
- Septién, Pia, "Mario J. Paredes. The History of the National Encuentros: Hispanic Americans in the One Catholic Church"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Christopher Shannon and Christopher O. Blum. The Past as Pilgrimage: Narrative, Tradition & the Renewal of Catholic History"
- Fossey, Richard, "Julia G. Young. Mexican Exodus: Emigrants, Exiles and Refugees of the Cristero War"
- Gribble, Richard, C.S.C., "Bishop Humberto Medeiros, Advocate for Farm Workers: The Brownsville Years, 1966-1970"
- Senette, Felicia, "Cuban Poor Clares in Texas"
Notes and Documents:
- Cruz, Gilbert R., "The Vicariate Apostolic of Brownsville: Frontier Bishops of the Roman Catholic Church in South Texas 1874-1966"
- Trousdale, Ann M., "'To Share in Fear and Suffering': Dorothy Day at Koinonia Farm"
- Atto, William J. "Kenneth C. Barnes. Anti-Catholicism in Arkansas: How Politicians, the Press, the Klan, and Religious Leaders Imagined an Enemy, 1910-1960"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W. "Christopher O. Blum. Rejoicing in the Truth: Wisdom and the Educator’s Craft"
- Quinn, John F., "James W. Fraser, Between Church and State: Religion and Public Education in a Multicultural America, 2nd ed."
- Smart, William C., "Paul Harvey. Bounds of Their Habitation: Race and Religion in American History"
- Fossey, Richard, "Kate Hennessy. The World Will Be Saved By Beauty: An Intimate Portrait of My Grandmother"
- Grace, C.V.I., Sr. Madeleine, "Patricia Fogelman Lange, Louis A. Hieb, and Thomas J. Steele, S.J., eds. The Indians of Arizona and New Mexico: Nineteenth Century Ethnographic Notes of Archbishop John Baptist Salpointe"
- Fossey, Richard, "Frances Levine. Doña Teresa Confronts the Spanish Inquisition: A Seventeenth Century New Mexican Drama"
- Espericueta, José, "Celia López-Chávez. Epics of Empire and Frontier: Alonso de Ercilla and Gaspar de Villagrá as Spanish Colonial Chroniclers"
- Bresie, Amanda, "Joseph P. Sánchez. Early Hispanic Colorado"
- Cruz, Gilbert R., Quezada, J. Gilberto, and Hinojosa, Gilberto M., "Memorial: Hubert J. Miller, 1927-2016"
- Almaráz, Jr., Félix D., "An Odyssey of a Friendship and the Formation of a Borderlands Historian"
- Burke, John Francis, "In Memorium, Mark Zwick, 1927-2016"
- Young, Julia G., "Creating Catholic Utopias: Transnational Catholic Activism and Mexico’s Unión Nacional Sinarquista"
- Butler, Matthew, “With One Voice: Father Amado Pardavé and the Politics of Liturgy in Cristero Mexico"
- Rodríguez, Most Rev. Plácido, C.M.F., "Cristero Witness, Emigrant, Claretian Bishop: Invited Remarks at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the Texas Catholic Historical Society"
- Surmiller, Jason, "Archbishop Arthur Jerome Drossaerts versus Mexican Liberals in the 1920s and 1930s"
Notes and Documents:
- Quezada, J. Gilberto, "Laredo's Annual George Washington's Birthday Celebration: 1870 to 2018"
- Fossey, Richard and Nancy Autin, "Martyrs of the Cristero War: A List of Those Who Were Canonized or Beatified"
- Quezada, J. Gilberto, "Remembering Gilbert R. Cruz"
- Grace, C.V.I., Sr. Madeleine, "In Memoriam: Reverend James Talmadge Moore, M. Div. Ph.D. (1936-2017)"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Kevin Starr. Continental Ambitions: Roman Catholics in North America, The Colonial Experience"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Lola Orellano Norris, ed. and trans. General Alonso de León’s Expeditions into Texas, 1686- 1690"
- Klocek, David M., "Flannery Burkey. A Land Apart: the Southwest and the Nation in the Twentieth Century"
- Quinn, John F., "David J. Endres, ed. Remapping the History of Catholicism in the United States: Essays from the US Catholic Historian"
- Mirarchi, Stephen, "Fr. James L. Heft, SM and Una M. Cadegan, eds. In the Lógos of Love: Promise and Predicament in Catholic Intellectual Life"
- Fossey, Richard, "Brett Hendrickson. The Healing Power of the Santuario de Chimayó: America’s Miraculous Church"
- Almaráz, Jr., Félix D., "Harriett Denise Joseph. From Santa Anna to Selena: Notable Mexicanos and Tejanos in Texas History since 1821"
- Petersen, Mark, "Robert A. Kittle. Franciscan Frontiersman: How Three Adventurers Charted the West"
- Anderson, Claudia Wilson, "Seeking Solace: Lyndon B. Johnson Turned to the Catholic Church"
- Nussmeier, Anthony, "A Nineteenth Century Italian Account of the Republic of Texas"
Notes and Documents:
- Quezada, Gilberto, "The Scholarly Contributions of Félix Almaráz, Jr. to the San Antonio Express-News: A Selection of Essays"
- Grace, C.V.I., Sr. Madeleine, "Steve Landregan: A Truly Faithful Lay Catholic Who Helped Carve the Catholic History of the Lone Star State"
- Quezada, Gilberto, "A Tribute to Dr. José Roberto "Beto" Juárez, 1934-2019"
- Anderson, Claudia W. "Dr. Patrick Foley Set the Course for the TCHS Journal"
- Galan, Francis X. "Light Townsend Cummins. To the Vast and Beautiful Land: Anglo Migration into Spanish Louisiana and Texas, 1760s-1820s."
- Caesar, Catherine, "John D. Dadosky. Image to Insight: The Art of William Hart McNichols"
- Fossey, Richard, "Peter F. Guardino. The Dead March: A History of the Mexican American War"
- Quezada, J. Gilberto, "Claudia R. Guerra, ed. 300 Years of San Antonio and Bexar County"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Stephen W. Hackel, ed. The Worlds of Junipero Serra: Historical Contexts and Cultural Representations"
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Dennis Herrick. The African Slave Who Explored America"
- Cárdenas, Alfredo E., "Joseph P. Sanchez and Bruce A. Erickson. From Saltillo, Mexico to San Antonio and East Texas: An Historical Guide to El Camino Real de Tierra Afuera and El Camino Real de los Tejas during the Spanish Colonial Period"
- Petersen, Mark, "Suzanne M. Stamatov. Colonial New Mexican Families: Community, Church, and State, 1692-1800"
- Almaráz, Félix D., Jr., "Joseph P. Sanchez. El Camino Real de California: From Ancient Pathway to Modern Byway"
- Butler, Matthew, "The American Douai? The Montezuma Seminary and U.S.-Mexican Relations, 1930s-1940s"
- Bresie, Amanda, "Contested Communities: The Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament in the Southwest"
- Hendry, Petra Munro, "Sisters On The Frontier: French Catholic Women Educators and the Shaping of the Early American Republic in the Gulf Coast Southwest"
Notes and Documents:
- Lang, Stephanie and Lauren Lluveras, "Through My Mother’s Eyes: Holy Cross Elementary School, A Change Agent in East Austin"
- Quezada, J. Gilberto, "Another View of the Alamo"
- Fossey, Richard and Stephanie Morris, "Adventures in South Louisiana: St. Katharine Drexel’s Visitation Letter of 1921"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "George Weige. The Irony of Modern Catholic History"
- Petersen, Mark, "Mario T. García, Father Luis Olivares. A Biography: Faith Politics and the Origins of the Sanctuary Movement in Los Angeles"
- Quinn, John F., "Carrie Gibson. El Norte: The Epic and Forgotten Story of Hispanic North America"
- del la Teja, Jesús F., "Moises Gonzales and Enrique R. Lamadrid, eds. Nación Genízara: Ethnogenesis, Place, and Identity in New Mexico"
- Burke, John Francis, "Miguel Ángel González-Quiroga. War and Peace on the Rio Grande Frontier, 1830-1880"
- Fossey, Richard, "Sr. Madeleine Grace. The Episcopacy of Nicholas Gallagher, Bishop of Galveston, 1882-1918"
- Anderson, Claudia Wilson, "Frank Graziano. Historic Churches of New Mexico Today"
- Cavanna, John A., "Harvey Markowitz. Converting the Rosebud: Catholic Mission and the Lakotas, 1886-1916"
- Cárdenas, Alfredo E., "David Roberts. Escalante’s Dream: On the Trail of the Spanish Discovery of the Southwest"
- Wolfe, Christopher James, "Leslie Woodcock Tentler. American Catholics: A History"
Volume 32 (2021)
- Butler, Matthew, "Montezuma’s Children: Seminary Exiles and the Transformation of Catholicism in Postrevolutionary Mexico, 1937-1965"
- Levey, Eben, "‘A New Type of Priest:' The Regional Seminary of the Southeast (Sersure) and Indigenous Ministry in Mexico, 1969-1990"
Notes and Documents:
- Fossey, Richard, "Preliminary Studies of the Texas Catholic Historical Society: Coronado, Oñate and Quivira"
- Quinn, John F., "Jeffrey M. Burns and Timothy J. Johnson, eds. Franciscans and American Indians in Pan-Borderlands Perspective: Adaptation, Negotiation and Resistance"
- Almaráz, Jr., Félix D., "Richard Flint and Shirley Cushing Flint. A Most Splendid Company: The Coronado Expedition in Global Perspective"
- Carey, Patrick, "David Rex Galindo. To Sin No More: Franciscans and Conversion in the Hispanic World, 1683-1830"
- Cavanna, John A., "Jennifer Graber. The Gods of Indian Country: Religion and the Struggle for the American West"
- Burke, John Francis, "Mark Newman. Desegregating Dixie: The Catholic Church in the South and Desegregation, 1945-1992"
- Fossey, Richard, "Robert Royal. Columbus and the Crisis of the West"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Kevin Starr. Continental Achievement: Roman Catholics in the United States, Revolution and the Early Republic"
- Troncale, CCVI, Sr. Pauline, " The Beginnings of Catholic Health Care in Texas"
- Kuykendall, Karl, "The Role of the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul in the Evolution of Healthcare in Central Texas"
Notes and Documents:
- Aleman, Selena, "A Response to the Federal Indian Boarding School Initiative Report"
- Quezada, Gilberto, "The 95th Anniversary of St. Augustine's School in Laredo"
- Cavanna, John A., "Donna Blake Birchell. New Mexico Mission Churches"
- Burke, John Frances, "Thomas M. Cohen, Jay T. Harrison, and David Rex Galindo, eds. Franciscans in Colonial Mexico"
- Howard, Agnes R., "Anna I. Corwin. Embracing Age: Catholic Nuns Become Models of Aging Well"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "Catherine Bentley Jeffrey. First Chaplain of the Confederacy: Father Darius Hubert, S.J."
- de la Teja, Jesús F., "Timothy J. Johnson and Jeffrey M. Burns, eds. Facing Florida: Essays on Culture and Religion in Early Modern Southeastern America"
- Bresie, Amanda, "Sandra Scalise Juneau. Celebrating with St. Joseph Altars: The History, Recipes, and Symbols of a New Orleans Tradition"
- Quinn, John F., "Gracjan Krazewski. Catholic Confederates: Faith and Duty in the Civil War South"
- Fossey, Richard, "Rosa Wilson Latimer. The Spirit of Mercy on the West Texas Wind: A History of the Monastery of the Most Pure Heart of Mary and Our Lady of Mercy Academy and Convent, Stanton, Martin County, Texas"
- Jodziewicz, Thomas W., "McGuinness, Margaret M. and Thomas F. Rzenik, eds. Cambridge Companion to American Catholicism"
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, "Michael J. Pfeifer. The Making of American Catholicism: Regional Culture and the Catholic Experience"
*Published as The Journal of Texas Catholic History and Culture